Tuesday, October 18, 2016

RIFT is out!

Okay, so my newest addition to the YA science fiction genre came out yesterday! I, uh, thought I'd written a blog post about it a couple of weeks ago, but well, I didn't. Ha!

RIFT has had a rough road to publication. It's had highs and lows. Been on submission in New York, been through countless revisions, and got picked up by a publisher (which announced yesterday that they're closing. RIFT would've been out with them in February 2017. Ironic that I released it on the same day they announced their closure, right?!), and then I got my rights back.

I submitted it to Kindle Scout, and they didn't take it. For a few days, I thought I'd just move on my merry way. And then I thought, No, I'll put this book out. I do love the book, and I hope readers will too!

You can get RIFT on Amazon.


3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! Wow, good thing you didn't stay with that publisher.

HazelM said...

Excellent book. Quite a few different ideas. Can't wait for the sequel

nbde2020 said...

La cassa replica watches da 49 mm di Jacob & Co. Opera Scarface è disponibile in entrambe le varianti in titanio con rivestimento DLC in oro rosa 18 carati e nero, entrambe replica watches uk con la stessa forma del Padrino dell'Opera. Questo è ben lungi dall'essere un design sottile, con la cassa principale di 23 mm di spessore che fake rolex ha un approccio scheletrato per consentire una vista del quadrante e del movimento da quasi ogni angolo attraverso un vetro zaffiro in più parti. Il principale replica rolex punto focale del caso stesso è senza dubbio la grande corona a forma di violino in oro rosa a ore 3. Oltre a gestire le funzioni di avvolgimento, il fake watches manico di questo violino diventa una guardia per il pusher delle 2 utilizzato per attivare la complicazione del carillon dell'Opera Scarface. L'impostazione rolex replica dell'ora viene spostata su una corona di sollevamento separata sul retro della fake rolex uk cassa.

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget